I'm a portrait and intimate wedding photographer located in Tuscaloosa, Alabama. My specialty is utilizing natural light to create dreamy portraits that are timeless.
DJP was established in 2017.
Here are 10 things you should know about me:
1. I'm a believer. I'd never be where I am today if not for my strong relationship with the Lord. He is my rock, my Provider, my Healer, and my Protector.
2. I'm a wife & a mama. Family time is so important to me. I'm just starting to truly understand the saying, "The days are long but the years are short." I live for my baby's snuggles.
3. I'm an epilepsy warrior. I was officially diagnosed in 2016, but I've had this for a while. Raising awareness and educating the public about seizure first aid is my jam.
4. I'm not a fan of social media. I don't love how consuming social media can be. If you can't find me on there, I've probably taken a break (again). Check my blog to see my most recent work!
5. I'm an avid reader of Christian non-fiction literature. I'm a work in progress, so I'm always looking to grow and learn more about what I believe in.
6. I'm extremely introverted by nature. This is 100% going to come across as me being awkward at your shoot. But don't worry, it'll make you a lot less focused about being on the other side of the lens. After a shoot, wedding day, or consult, I'm completely drained from being so abnormally talkative and social.
7. My ideal date: pajamas + wrapped up in a quilt + watching Disney movies.
8. Mountain Dew > Coffee
9. I'm a list maker. I have lists for everything. I tend to be a little forgetful, so I carry around a "brain dump" notebook where I write down everything I need to remember.
10. I'm a University of Alabama alumni. Roll Tide!
Want to know more about me? Check out the blog & click the"Personal" category!